The Journal covers advancement in materials and processes used to manufacture components and parts. Articles accepted for publication will report recent improvements in the properties of materials and development of recent technologies to manufacture components. The Journal will also cover new developments in processing and fabrication technologies of materials of various types including modelling, simulations, and experimental work. Equally, articles reporting innovation in manufacturing processes that reduce waste, enhance component performance, and ensure environmental sustainability will also be considered.
Specifically, the Journal will be interested in receiving manuscript contributions in the following areas:
- Effects of processing parameters on the macro- and micro-properties of all engineering materials.
- Innovations/ Improvements in processing techniques of all types of engineering materials including sustainability.
- The topics of articles may be in one or more of the following areas:
- Metallic materials and their alloys; composite materials; non-metallic materials; bio-compatible materials; sensor materials.
- Manufacturing processes such as forming; machining; joining; welding; laser processing; plasma processing; micro- and nano- processing; quality and reliability issues of products & their applications.
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is single blind and papers should be submitted to email@example.com.
Peer Review Policy
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor. If found suitable for further consideration, papers are subject to peer review by independent, anonymous expect referees. All peer-review is single blind and submissions can be submitted online via https://www.editorialmanager.com/MST
The journal adheres to the highest standards of publishing ethics, with rigorous processes in place to ensure this is achieved. Taylor & Francis is a member of Committee of Publications Ethics (COPE) and utilises CrossCheck for all Journals. More information on our ethical standards and policies can be found here: http://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/ethics-for-authors/
Read the Instructions for Authors for information on how to submit your article.
Explore the most recently published articles