European Journal of Remote Sensing publishes open access research on the application of active and passive remote sensing technologies to terrestrial, oceanic, and atmospheric environments.
European Journal of Remote Sensing is published on behalf of the Associazione Italiana di Telerilevamento (AIT). European Journal of Remote Sensing accepts the following types of article: Original articles, Review articles.
The journal aims to develop and disseminate remote sensingdisciplines and applications, and accepts research on the following topics:
- Land use/land cover and support for land management
- Geography and landscape
- Geology, earth and geoscience
- Agriculture and forestry
- Ecology and environmental science
- Hydrology, water resources and oceanography
- Atmosphere and meteorology
- New sensor systems, missions and software/algorithms
- Pre-processing/calibration and classifications
- Time-series/change analysis and data integration/merging/fusion
- Image processing and analysis and modelling
European Journal of Remote Sensing publishes research papers and review articles. The journal operates a single-blind peer review policy.
All articles will be made freely and permanently available online through gold open access publication.
Read the Instructions for Authors for information on how to submit your article.
Explore the most recently published articles