Applied Mathematics in Science and Engineering (AMSE) is an international research journal which publishes top-level work from all areas of mathematical methods including their applications to different fields such as biology, medicine, finance, economics, computer science, physics, and engineering.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- differential equations (e.g., ordinary, partial, impulsive, fractional, delay, functional)
- difference equations, dynamic equations, dynamical systems,
- integral equations,
- control and optimization,
- inverse problems,
- scientific computing and numerical analysis,
- computational mathematics and data science.
Submitted papers must be correct and well written, containing new, original, and nontrivial results.
AMSE actively encourages special issues in areas covered by the aim and scope. Please contact the Editor-in-Chief with special issue proposals in the first instance.
Peer Review Policy
All submitted manuscripts are subject to Crossref similarity checks and initial appraisal by the Editor and/or one of the Associate Editors. If found suitable for further consideration, papers are subject to peer review by at least two independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is single anonymized.
This journal was formerly known as:
- Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering (2004 - 2021) - the journal converted to Open Access and changed to the current title in 2022.
- Inverse Problems in Engineering (1994 - 2003)
Explore the most recently published articles