Cogent Food & Agriculture, is a multidisciplinary open access journal, publishing scientifically sound peer-reviewed research, including replication studies, in food, nutrition, veterinary and agricultural sciences. The journal provides a fast, flexible and reliable option for open access publishing, helping authors share their work across disciplines and with a global audience.
Our Editors, each a specialist in their subject area, assess manuscripts objectively and fairly and provide quality, constructive and timely peer review. Rather than accepting manuscripts based on their level of importance or impact, editors assess manuscripts objectively, accepting valid, scientific research with sound rigorous methodology. Article-level metrics let the research speak for itself.
Cogent Food & Agriculture considers original research and review articles in the following sections and broad topical areas:
What can you expect if you publish in Cogent Food & Agriculture?
- A straightforward and friendly publishing service
- Immediate, free access to your article for anyone anywhere in the world
- Rigorous peer review featuring constructive dialogue with experts
- Retention of the full copyright in your work
- Rapid publication on a state-of-the-art platform
- Global marketing and indexing, including innovative article-level metrics
- High production values
- Perpetual archive preservation of your work
Explore the most recently published articles